Arrival at Housing
- The Tower building is located on campus between 2nd and 3rd streets. It is a ten-story red brick building. The physical address is 215 North 3rd Street, Camden, NJ, 08102. More information about travel and getting to the Rutgers University–Camden campus is available at http://foreignlanguages.camden.rutgers.edu/spanish/emit-conference/travel-information-and-hotel-accommodations/.
- Our normal business hours are 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. If you plan to arrive on campus to check-in outside of those hours, please be sure to communicate that to your conference host so that we can prepare for your arrival. We request that you plan to arrive no earlier than 8 a.m. or later than 10 p.m. for check-in.
- Housing & Residence Life staff will check you in and provide you with an access card and key to your suite upon arrival. Please have a photo ID available.
- During your stay the Tower building will be occupied by undergraduate Rutgers students in active session. They will not be staying on the floor where your room is reserved, but you will see them in the elevators, hallways, and common spaces of the building.
In Your Suite
- The suites in the Tower Building have three bedrooms and host up to three guests at a time. Each suite has a full bathroom, double vanity, and furnished living room. Each bedroom has a mini refrigerator and microwave which will be available for your use. The suite is wall to wall carpeted, fully air conditioned/heated, and all of the beds are twin extra long size. For your stay we will provide bed linens, bath towels, wash cloths, and pillows. Any other items you may need for your stay should be brought with you.