In general, transfer students who completed a foreign language course at the Elementary II level or above at their previous institution will receive transfer credit for that course, which will fulfill the Camden foreign language requirement. Any problems or questions should be referred to the chair of the foreign languages department.

Transfer students who have not completed the language requirement elsewhere should take the placement test and be placed just like first years. 

Category: Frequently Asked Questions

← FAQs